Written by Liz San Miguel
If you use Google calendar and would like to add SWE-LA's calendar, follow the instructions below and copy this address into the field provided:
Subscribe to calendars in Google Calendar
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of acalendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address (https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cb2cg4kdaof880289t6565faf4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics) in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendarlist to the left.